Ready to Run Classic Compact Style
Despite being small in size, the Mini Cooper of the 1960's packed a big punch, taking on and beating the world's top racing cars in renowned competitions like the world rally championships, and the European and British touring car championships. Of course the Mini Cooper caused heads to turn not just on racing circuits, but with its compact and stylish design was a real attention grabber on the city streets. Now you can enjoy the much loved street model of the Mini Cooper as a fully assembled XB R/C car. Body comes finished in royal blue with white roof and classic white bonnet stripe. Front grille and bumper are reproduced using metal plated parts for a classy finish.
Front Wheel Drive M-03 Chassis
The M-03 chassis features a front mounted motor for a full front-wheel drive chassis. 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension provides excellent handling, and a large hole designed into the middle of the chassis ensures vital weight savings. With a mid-battery layout, the M-03 features ideal weight balance for superb control and consistent cornering. Set includes trigger type transmitter and electronic speed controller for a complete ready-to-run set.
- Overall length: 332mm, Width: 166mm, Height:135mm
- Chassis: Fully assembled M-03, Drive Train: 2WD front wheel drive
- Suspension: 4-wheel independent double-wishbone,
- Damper: friction type
- Speed Controller: TEU-101BK electronic speed controller
- Motor: High performance 540 type
- Body: Polycarbonate body shell fully painted and pre-marked
- Replaceable crystals allowing racing between friends.
Invalid query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'order by subcatname asc, sn' at line 1